Please join FosterHope this year in helping to bring magic and joy into the holiday season for our children in foster care. FosterHope Sacramento runs a variety of events and programs providing opportunities for community members and business partners to be a part of something meaningful.
Below are some of the opportunities that are available:
- Donate Items for stockings
- Donate new hats and gloves.
- Make a gift to the FHS Children’s Fund.
- Be a fiscal sponsor for our annual FHS Holiday Event.
- Adopt a section to decorate in our “Garden Light Walk.”
- Team up with your colleagues for a gift drive through our Santa Letter Program.
- Donate to our Li’l Angels Holiday Drive. Donations of $100 or more earns a free hand painted angel ornament.
- Donate gift wrapping supplies.
- Host a gift card drive! Our teens often enjoy having the power to buy exactly what they want for Christmas. Gift cards are often the perfect choice for them. (We accept gift cards from a variety of retailers such as Target, Walmart, Ulta, Amazon, GameStop, Bath and Body Works, etc.)
For more information, please contact Jackie Aguilar at 916-737-1481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A program of FosterHope, FosterHopeSac.org.